Acid brick or acid resistant brick is a specially made form of masonry brick that is chemically resistant and thermally durable. Acid brick is created from high silica shale and fired at very high temperatures.
ACID BRICK BENEFITS:
- Allows plastic membranes to operate in high temperature (up to 450° F) environments.
- Protection from Acids, Alkalis, Oxidizers, Solvents.
- Resistant to Mechanical, Physical Shock.
- More Economical than Alloys or Glass Lined Vessels.
- Can be shop or field installed.
- Proprietary CAD system computes all necessary heat transfer and stress calculations for any lining combination.
- Acid Tanks
- Process Vessels
- Attack Tanks
- Pickling Tanks
- PVC/Polyvinyl Chloride
- Red Shale Acid Brick
- Duro Acid Brick
- Fire Clay Acid Brick
- Carbon Acid Brick
- Visil Block
- Borosilicate Glass Block
Please contact us for any of your acid brick needs.